Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Introduction

As part of my professional development and lack of organization therein, I have decided that a blog is the best place to reflect on my teaching practices. Not only can I access it from anywhere for whenever a thought worth documenting might occur in my overcaffeinated brain, I hope this blog will also provide a way for me to share (as we all learned to do in Kindergarten) as a collaborative colleague. Truly, everything you ever really needed to know, you learned in Kindergarten. I must have not done very well the first time through because now I am back and still learning a lot.

Here I will be posting and consolidating reflections from the present and a within a year back. Thank you for your attention.

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to find another bilingual teacher's blog! I hope you will continue sharing about the work you do with your students so we can all learn together. I LOVE your garden/growing theme! I am adding you to my bilingual/dual language teacher blogroll over at www.iteachduallanguage.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete